Property Site Map Floor Plans Amenities Photo Gallery Lease Application Residents


Welcome residents of The Crescent! In this area you can keep up with everything about The Crescent. Listed below are links to The Crescent Community Calendar, Service Requests, and FAQ's.

Service Request

If you have a fire or police emergency, immediately call 911 emergency services.

If you need emergency maintenance, please contact maintenance by telephone immediately at 337-216-0838. The following matters are considered emergencies only. Please do not report these incidents via the web form below, call The Crescent maintenance immediately.
• Fire
• No Heat
• Smoke Alarm Issues
• Serious Water Leaks
• No Electricity / No Building Lights
• No Plumbing or Toilet Stopped Up (only for 1 bathroom apartments)
• No Air Conditioning (for safety reasons we cannot work on outside units after dark or during inclement weather)
• Access Gates Not Functioning
• Situations where access to the apartment may be compromised

Non-Emergency Service Request
Please use our Service Request Form to submit a non-emergency service request for any other maintenance.

Resident FAQ's

What methods of payment do you accept?
You may pay your rent with a personal check (only one check per apartment home), a cashier’s check, or money order. Cash is never accepted.

When is rent considered late?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Rent is considered late after the 4th of the month.

How should I inform you when I am ready to move out of my apartment?
A 30-day written notice must be given to the Leasing Center prior to the last month of your lease.

What will happen if I move out before my lease ends?
Contact Leasing Center for information.

What is required for me to end my lease if I am in the military and must leave?
A copy of your military orders and a 30-day written notice must be given to the Leasing Center. Additional information can be found on page 2 of your lease agreement.

Will I be notified when my lease expires?
You will receive a letter from the Leasing Center and the information can also be found on page 1 of your lease agreement.

Can I transfer to another apartment in The Crescent?
Please contact the Leasing Center for information.

How do I make a complaint about noise?
Please call the Leasing Center to inform them of the disturbance during regular business hours (337-216-0838). If after hours, please call the Leasing Center number and follow the prompts to the answering service. The courtesy officer will be contacted.

When is the pool open?
The pool is open in accordance with the City Club's policies. Please refer to your membership information.

How do I request maintenance service for my apartment?
You may contact the Leasing Center during normal business hours. If your request is a non-emergency, you may also fill out our Online Maintenance Request Form.

How do I request maintenance service for my apartment if I have an emergency after hours?
You may call the Leasing Center, 337-216-0838 and press “0” to contact the answering service.

What would be considered an after hours emergency?
Serious water leaks, electrical failure, sewer back ups, fire, toilet stopped up (if you only have one bathroom). Air conditioning problems and roof leaks can generally only be handled during daylight hours.